304 Stainless Steel
Top Car Rain Rear Screen Window Wiper Blades
1. Flexible soft rubber reduces noise.
2. Better resistance to ice and snow build-up.
3. Durable materials create down force to prevent blade lift off.
4. Protects tension springs from snow/ice build-up.
5. Crystal-clear visibility over a longer service lifespan.
6. Windshield-hugging performance, even in the worst winter weather.
7. Thesilicone windshield wipers rubber refill is coated with odorless Teflon graphite.
8. Tension memory creates a uniform pressure along the entire blade giving you better wind resistance and less lift off.
9. Hard wiping edge for superior wiping performance and 20% longer performance lifespan.
Q1. What is the linkage?
A: The linkage can sometimes become damaged or bent and if you turn on your rear wiper blades and they make noise, but don’t move, the problem could lie there, or the motor could be burned out.
Q2. What is the reason of vibration/ shaking and how to solve these problems?
A: The glass window is dirty, and rear wiper blades works under the abnormal;
The rubber with dirt, please use the wet soft paper to clean the rubber before it works . The rubber was broken or rear wiper blades doesn’t fit with wiper arm closely for they installed not so well. The wiper arm with small pressure, makes rear wiper blades is not so match with glass closely, meanwhile, the wind influence the wiping when driving.
A: A driver that does not clear the windshield of built up snow and just turns rear wiper blade on.
Packing and Delivery
1. Payment terms: T/T, Normally 30% down payment, 70% before shipment.
2. MOQ: 2000 pcs.
3. Sample lead time: 2-5 days.
4. Mass production time: 7-15 days depending on the order quantity.
5. Delivery method: By air, by sea or combined transportation,
Door to Door Service with Express: FedEX, DHL, UPS, EMS…
6. Delivery details: 2-5 days upon confirmation of full payment.
Address: 410，No.1 Yulong International Building, Anling Road,Huli Area, Xiamen,China
Send the inquire, we will give you 2% off when star an order